B kind club curriculum
Your B kind CHALLENGE is to "spread the message of KINDNESS”
Have a monthly planning meeting to decide what your activities will be.Your club could: either Make a commitment to do monthly “small acts of kindness” and/or Plan a larger annual and once a semester event
Yearly Challenges Ideas:
- Bake sells (morning hot chocolate)
- B kind Mentor program: link up upper class with middle class through a mentor program to raise a new kind generation!
- Organize a clothing drive for a local shelter
- Raise money to support your favorite charity by selling B kind merchandise (B kind supports Reach Prep and Blossom Hill which are great options for you)
- Donate your talent program (each member can decide to do something that they enjoy and create one day where all members can donate their talents)
Monthly Challenges Ideas:
- Say hello to a new person every day.
- Clean your friend's locker
- Compliment a teacher on the good work they have done.
- Donate one old toy every day
- E-mail or write an old teacher who made a difference in your life
- Let someone go in front of you at the line for lunch.
- Give someone a book they like every week.
- Give someone different a hug every day.
- Put sticky notes with positive compliments on someone’s locker every
- Introduce yourself to someone new in your community every day.
- Create Pay-It-Forward B kind cards and see how far they go!
- Give someone a ride every week.
- Be someone’s cheerleader (find out what school events are happening
- this month and create a cheer crowd for them)
- Help someone younger with their homework every day.
- Bring Coffee to a different teacher every day.
- Pick up litter in your school.
- Send a hug made from paper to someone you love.
- Give someone a hug coupon.
- Leave a happy note or kindness stone for someone to find.
- Candy cane bomb a parking lot (once a month)